1. How I look is not asimportant as how I act.
2. I treat others the way I want them to treat me.
3. It is okay to laugh at funny things, but not to laugh at others
4. I believe that I am someone who can do important things.
5. I treat everyone with respect.
6. When I listen, I show others that I care about them.
7. I am being a good citizen when I volunteer to help others.
8. I think for myself and make choices that are good for me.
9. Each day offers a new start to do my best.
10. I try to understand what my friends are feeling.
11. When I make a mistake I try to do better.
12. Sharing with others makes me feel good.
13. I work out my problems without hurting myself or others.
14. When I smile at people, they usually smile back.
15. I encourage my friends to do their best.
16. I am honest; I do not cheat or steal.
17. I try to be creative and dance, draw, paint or write.
18. When I do what I say I will do, I am being responsible.
19. I am grateful for what I have, so I share with others.
20. I try to learn something new each day.
21. When things don’t go my way I try to make them better.
22. I do not make fun of others.
23. I feel successful when I do my best.
24. I eat healthy food, exercise and get enough rest.
25. When I cooperate with others, I get more done.
26. I like to get to know children who are different from me.
27. Since I tell the truth, my friends trust me.
28. I look for what is good in others.
29. I think before I act; how I act affects how others treat me.
30. I care about the earth so I recycle and do not litter.